Co-founder & CEO, TRILL
Eric has worked in the hospitality industry for 10 years within music and technology prior to starting TRILL. He played an integral role in growing El Media Group to acquisition.
Eric was recently named Phocuswright 2017 35 under 35 for most influential people in travel technology. Eric was also selected as a featured speaker at LE Miami for their 5 Big Travel Ideas of 2017.
Co-founder and CRO
Michael has worked for hotels in New York for more than 15 years at Soho House, Thompson Hotel Group and Starwood/Marriott in sales and operations. He graduated from the Cornell Hotel School.
Matt Kleppin is TRILL’s lead engineer with 10 years of tech experience.
Matt is experienced in full-stack development and designing; crafting thoughtful user interfaces and enabling them with extendable APIs.
- Managing Director at Havas Worldwide
- Creative strategist and branding expert
- Marketing Strategy at Hotel Tonight
- CEO at The Gramlist, influencer specialist
- CEO of CatalystCreativ, experiential marketing expert